Look for dollar from send earnings

Look for dollar from send earnings

,

  Are you wondering if Send Earnings is a scam? After doing plenty of research regarding this program, I’ve decided to let my readers know what I think in this send earnings review!
  There are a few things that make this program unique and even more appealing than some of their competitors i.e. cash crate, treasure trooper, project payday etc… You can join without paying a membership fee and one of the first things I noticed when I signed up was that they wanted to chip in and show their support by crediting me with a $5 sign up bonus! I’m not sure if they will continue to offer this bonus but as of now I believe its still active but you might want to join their program soon before it goes away (possible but not likely).
  One of the most popular ways to make money with this program is to complete their daily $.50 survey. Sure it’s not a lot of money but the survey will only take you a minute or so and if you do the math that equals about $30/hr… Other ways you can make money include:

1.) Free and Trial Offers (sign up using a prepaid cc and get cash!)
2.) Cash back on purchases (if you need to buy something, why not get a bonus!)
3.) Read Emails (these only pay 2 cents per email but only takes you 1 click…)
4.) Each survey enters you in their $50,000 sweepstakes…
5.) Referral Commissions (they give you 10% of what your down line earns…)

  I’ve done a lot of research on this company and everyone seems to say good things… Some people have claimed that the min. payout needed to be at least $40 but after going through their member control panel, they claim you only need to make $20 to be paid…
  Keep in mind that because of their pay per email system you might feel like your getting “spammed” by this company. I would suggest that you go ahead and create a new email dedicated to this account… This will only take you a minute or two and wont cost anything if you decide to use Gmail, yahoo etc.
I’ve almost made it to my $20 payout so I will go ahead and update this article with more details after I receive payment… Right now the verdict is still out but I think this is a great solution when compared to similar programs.
  If you want a complete list of “legit” programs that are free to join and sure to make you money, please go ahead and check out my resources page…
I’m convinced at this point that Send Earnings is a solid company with a unique approach to making money via emails, surveys and offers. Go ahead and click on the banner below to check out their site!
                                                                   
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.